- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
- NecroMech Available As An App
- Ackworth Tabletop Gamers
- [Mongoose Publishing] Classic Paranoia Returns!
- [Utherwald Press] Frozen Skies RPG for Savage Worlds Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Star System and Planet Maker
THIS IS THE SHRUNK-TO-FIT VALUE-FORMAT ASHCAN EDITION so do not expect perfect formatting.
The Enshrouded Lands, where spirits strive against each other each for the sake of right, where charm and deception count as high as the sword, where otherworldly realms form a potent tapestry overlaid upon the mortal world, and in death, adventure still beckons - an atmospheric Medievalesque setting of potent hidden magic yet grounded appearances. Be faerie-blooded, or be a merchant-adventurer, a cultist, a scout, a warrior, or a leader of warriors. A game designed for maximal immersion no matter the cost, Soul’s Calling will put true magic into your roleplay. This RPG encourages a style of roleplay loosely inspired by acting methods, giving the game in your living room a feel reminiscent of live roleplay. The game's take on in-character social interaction uniquely maximises fluid dialogue without jettisoning social stats. May your fellow gamers look forward to fighting dragons with you!
This has the exact same internal content as the hardback, but shrunk to digest-size and printed to Lulu's value-standard (hardback is premium-standard).
I have not yet seen this in print and given the digest-sized format and the process used to achieve it please be aware that quality may be haphazard. I will comment further on this thread when I have received copies in this format.
For more products from this line, see:- viewtopic.php?f=100&t=17878
- Thanks: 182 given/230 received
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest