Soul's Calling RPG Playtester Credits

FAQ | Search | Register | Login
View unanswered posts | View active topics | View your posts
Omnifray:- fantasy roleplay in the mysterious Enshrouded Lands, "a thousand worlds in one", where magic bubbles away beneath the surface, beyond the ken of the common folk, with a unique, detailed, highly flexible rules system

Soul's Calling RPG Playtester Credits

Postby Omnifray » 2:43pm on 09 Sep 14

In my haste to get the ashcan version of Soul's Calling ready in time for Indiecon 2014, one thing I omitted to do was hunt down my list of playtesters from Indiecon 2013 to add to the playtesting credits.

I have now incorporated this into my (short) ongoing list of edits to the ashcan version for final release (hopefully, one day) on Drive Thru RPG.

The existing list of names is as follows:-

Simon Burley; Heather E.; Moina; Efka; Andy; Will; Simon; Elaine; Dave; Ruth; Amiy [sic]; Giles; Mark; Fabrizio; Mark C.; Gareth C.

If you ought to be on that list and you're not, please comment in this thread and remind me who you are and which game you played. I am aware that the above list is missing a good two or three names at least, but those are the names I have.
Looking for playtesters for the Implodarc Tabletop RPG. If you'd like to playtest it and post public feedback or an AP thread, ask me for the private link to download it, or I can e-mail it to you. At least compared to my usual stuff, it's meant to be simple and quick to play with quick CharGen.
Omnifray
Omnifray

Return to Omnifray