- [Just Crunch Games] The Cthulhu Hack: The Dark Brood
- [DramaScape] Golf Course
- Brett M Bernstein Interview
- Preparing For Dragonmeet
- [Fainting Goat Games] Space Supers #3: Starburst Sentinels [ICONS]
- [D101 Games] Cyber Monday Sale
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Creature Concept 2
- Scott A Woodard Interview
- Ken Rolston at The Kraken
- Rick Meints at The Kraken
Have you ever heard of EDEN the game?
In short, it's a skirmish miniature games in which each player controls a group of fighters with his own objectives. The goal is to defeat your opponent as soon as possible with your own strategies. The game is played by miniatures and cards. Each session takes approximately 30 to more than 60 minutes, it can be played by 2 to 4 players.
Eden is beginner-friendly, you’ll only need a starter box to play (in which you'll find everything you need to begin). Once you get used to the game, you can go for more complex rules by adding more missions and objects.
The most interesting thing is that EDEN has new releases every month. There are actually 12 factions meaning a wide range of playable characters so there is definitely a faction that you can master. We come regularly to international game conventions. We ship all over the world and we're looking for retailers in the UK.
So if you want to discover EDEN universe and take the lead of a survivors strip, check out our websites:
- Thanks: 0 given/0 received
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest