- Ken Rolston at The Kraken
- Rick Meints at The Kraken
- The Grognard Files
- Francesca Baerald Interview
- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
Here's a link to the blog post.
And here's my helpful TL:DR summary:
- Places are named out of bits of description, so you should name your made up places in the same way.
Use existing real-world culture name elements to evoke those cultures, but beware that you don't bring on the baggage of a contentious culture by mistake.
Use English and British name elements to create a cosy homely feeling of Olde Worlde-ness
Use stranger name elements for places that should be more unfamiliar or exotic to the PCs.
- Thanks: 128 given/204 received
- Playing: (Houseruled) Pathfinder
- Running: (Houseruled) Pathfinder
- Planning: Make Gaming Fun Again
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest