- [DramaScape] Secret Bio Lab
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Element Cruiser Box Set Kickstarter
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Marches Adventure 2: Mission to Mithril
- [DramaScape] US M4 Sherman and German Tiger I WWII Tanks
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 3: Flatlined
- [DramaScape] SciFi Research Station
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 2: Deepnight Endeavour
- [DramaScape] Modern Zombies
- [DramaScape] SciFi Police Station
- Dark Times Issue 2 Now Available
Here's a link to the blog post.
And here's my helpful TL:DR summary:
- Places are named out of bits of description, so you should name your made up places in the same way.
Use existing real-world culture name elements to evoke those cultures, but beware that you don't bring on the baggage of a contentious culture by mistake.
Use English and British name elements to create a cosy homely feeling of Olde Worlde-ness
Use stranger name elements for places that should be more unfamiliar or exotic to the PCs.
- Thanks: 135 given/215 received
- Playing: (Houseruled) Pathfinder
- Running: (Houseruled) Pathfinder
- Planning: Make Gaming Fun Again
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest