- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 2: Deepnight Endeavour
- [DramaScape] Modern Zombies
- [DramaScape] SciFi Police Station
- Dark Times Issue 2 Now Available
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 1: Islands in the Rift
- [Chronicle City] Frankenstein Faktoria Role Playing Game
- [Reroll Productions] Age of Anarchy
- [DramaScape] SciFi Rocketship
- D101 Games Winter Sale
- [Traveller] Eve of Rebellion
Whether someone is "completely" surprised will depend on the circumstances, and typically on a Stealth skill roll. Basically if your opponent is oblivious to being under attack it is a complete surprise. If they are startled by an attacker rushing at them it is a surprise, but they may still defend.
- Location: London
- Thanks: 28 given/37 received
- Running: Edge of The Empire
- Planning: Too many games at once!
"Note that conjurations with fire require a flame already burning as they cannot ignite objects. Conjurations involving rain and clouds are normally only possible outdoors, but if there is enough space and moisture they may be possible in large indoor environments"
Appears twice on page 210, top right of page
- Thanks: 1 given/2 received
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest