What's up doc?

FAQ | Search | Register | Login
View unanswered posts | View active topics | View your posts
Publisher of the Crimson Exodus sword & sorcery style roleplaying game, the stand alone wound encyclopedia Trauma, and the Fantasy Dice game system known for fast and simple game mechanics with lots of tactical depth.

What's up doc?

Postby Omnifray » 11:34pm on 13 Aug 14

Yo Claus

So as I start to vaguely try to get myself into gear for Indiecon this November and recall fond memories of four orcs, I can't help but wonder what's going on with the Beckhams of the RPG world, a.k.a. your good self & Elvira.

What's been going on with Crimson X lately?

Will you be putting in an appearance at Indiecon this year?

Cheers

Matt
Looking for playtesters for the Implodarc Tabletop RPG. If you'd like to playtest it and post public feedback or an AP thread, ask me for the private link to download it, or I can e-mail it to you. At least compared to my usual stuff, it's meant to be simple and quick to play with quick CharGen.
Omnifray
Omnifray

Re: What's up doc?

Postby Claus » 7:54am on 14 Aug 14

Hi Matt,

Nice to hear from you. I would love to attend Indiecon and play some games with all you good folks. I think it is the best winter holidays I've enjoyed and with the long weekend in a chalet, exciting new indie games and a creative and fun bunch of diverse people it is the best roleplaying convention I've participated at.

Alas, this year is impossible for me. Since the Kickstarter finished for Crimson Exodus 2 a little over a year ago I've moved to Norway, enrolled in a 2 year Master study and my daughter was born just 7 months ago. I have managed to release some freebies since moving here like the South Meadows setting booklet, Fantasy Grounds II ruleset for Fantasy Dice and not least the SciFi Dice rulebook and I'd love to return to Indiecon in a year or two and get into some immersive roleplaying.

How goes your own work? I see Soul's Calling was progressing nicely before summer.

Claus
http://www.RadicalApproach.co.uk - Crimson Exodus and Trauma
Claus
Radical Approach
Running: Edge of The Empire
Planning: Too many games at once!

Re: What's up doc?

Postby Omnifray » 5:00pm on 14 Aug 14

Congratulations on your new addition!

SC:- I am stuck in a morass of proof-reading at the moment, with no time to do it at all, and plenty more pressing things I have to do, most of them unpaid.

So Indiecon 2015 maybe, eh?

I'm sure a student can find time in the diary to doss around playing games... :wink:

Matt
Looking for playtesters for the Implodarc Tabletop RPG. If you'd like to playtest it and post public feedback or an AP thread, ask me for the private link to download it, or I can e-mail it to you. At least compared to my usual stuff, it's meant to be simple and quick to play with quick CharGen.
Omnifray
Omnifray

Return to Radical Approach