- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
We have just released the dates for Continuum 2018 - Friday the 20th to Monday the 23rd of July 2018.
Registrations will open later this year (by which I mean late summer/autumn, not "in 5 minutes"!) over on our http://continuumconvention.co.uk/ - but don't look there yet, we're not decent!
For now, just save the date and think of all the cool stuff you will want to run at Continuum 2018!
Be seeing you in the (Oadby Student) village.
- Thanks: 0 given/10 received
Exalted Actual Play: Gem City Watch! || Dark Heresy- Silver Dawn/The Castermere Look/The Beiderbeck Investigation || ASOI&F - A Knights Tale || Cold City: BSG || Rogue Trader: Eastern Fringes Trading Co. || Elric: Inception in the Dreaming City || Masks of Nyarlathotep-7e||Super(Mad)men from the Stars||V20: The Red List|| Dracula Dossier @LongCon2016
- Location: CanWha Corporate Arcology
- Thanks: 34 given/913 received
SJE wrote:Mentioning Oadby Student Village does that mean we wont be in John Foster Halls next year?
Apparently, the whole area, including all the various buildings we occupy, is called "Oadby Student Village", which is just a somewhat more precise description of the place than "Leicester", really (plus I was kinda trying to go for a The Prisoner vibe there).
Sorry, there is no escaping the overheated rooms of John Foster's Accommodation blocks I'm afraid!
- Thanks: 0 given/10 received
Julia wrote:SJE wrote:The Prisoner vibe......
Sorry, there is no escaping........
So that's the official theme of Continuum 2018 then.
I foresee lots of Parnaoia and Cthulhu games.......
Been around since original D&D
Author of Golden Heroes, Squadron UK, The Comics Code,The Code of the Spacelanes, The Code of Steam and Steel, The Code of Warrirors and Wizardry and The Super Hack.
I attend lots of RPG conventions in the UK. I Attend non-RPG "geek" conventions to promote The Hobby using my "Choose Your Adventure" set up. I blog about both of these things here: https://rpgs4all.blogspot.co.uk .
- Thanks: 774 given/1489 received
- Playing: The odd game at Conventions
- Running: "Code" books - Comics, SciFi, SteamPunk, Anime.The Black Hack.
- Planning: Manifold multi-genre RPG. More Code Books - Fantasyand Horror next
Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Keep up-to-date with Omnihedron on Facebook or Google+
ZackSpacks - "I get highly amused by Neil Gow’s constant slagging of Call of Cthulhu"
Jonny Gray - "Ron Edwards is no way as passionate as The Gow"
Nick Reynolds - "Suffice to say no Gon was left Un-zoed in this tour-de-force of Gow cod-British tourism-tat-driven madness."
- Location: Newcastle, UK
- Thanks: 601 given/3752 received
- Playing: Dresden Files Accelerated
- Running: Monsterhearts 2, Symbaroum
- Planning: Unliving, Dead of Night
Neil Gow wrote:Lots of Cthulhu games at Continuum? Surely some mistake...?!
Past Continuums have been about 80% Cthulhu games officially.
'A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an Emergency on my part'-http://darransims.livejournal.com/
Playing crappy characters on a whim for +35 years!
- Location: Derby, UK
- Thanks: 3256 given/1123 received
- Playing: Nothing
- Running: Firefly, Supernatural.
- Planning: Wilderness Throne, Tales from the Loop.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests