Apocalypse Friday

FAQ | Search | Register | Login
View unanswered posts | View active topics | View your posts
If you're looking for other gamers for an internet-based game (using one of the many virtual tabletop pieces of software) post the details here. Likewise, if you're looking to try it out, post here and our experts will help you out ;)

Apocalypse Friday

Postby Kaiserjez » 8:19pm on 15 Aug 17

So, Apocalypse World 2nd Edition finally turned up the other day and reading through it has really got my Post Apocalypse vibe going. I want to run a game on Friday nights, around 1900-2200, for let's say 4 players. Not gonna set a certain amount of sessions, we'll just play and see how things progress. I want to use Roll 20 because it's already got a 2nd ed set up ready to go and for some reason my webcam doesn't like Google Hangouts.

If you're interested roll +Weird

On a 10+, Sign me up now, I'm ready
On a 7-9, I'm definitely interested but I want to have a talk about it here first
On a miss, you can't handle the Apocalypse but you're welcome to hang out around here for AP reports and stuff.
"And, when the doctor said I didn't have worms any more, that was the happiest day of my life."
Pompey Crew Achievements; Arse Like A Japanese Flag, Harry Redknapp'd, Pompey Social, Crash At Mick's, Spend a Penny, Safety in Numbers, Pass The Arse Gravy, The Jonny Gray's Brother Maneuver, Make Mine A Guinness, The Third Troll, Broken!, Gash Tats, Hello Sailor, Informed judgement, Dedication's what you need, The Fly, It's not trolling if..., Thundercats! Ho!
"Jez has champagne pockets and lemonade eyes." -Indie Pete
Kaiserjez has received thanks from the following for this post:
First Age
Kaiserjez
Jonny Gray's Brother
Playing: Nothing
Running: Nothing
Planning: Loads of stuff that I will never finish

Re: Apocalypse Friday

Postby First Age » 8:04am on 16 Aug 17

It might even be a Revelation?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
First Age

Come to our Sheffield RPG Convention
Furnace: http://furnace.org.uk/
I write games: http://wordplaygames.co.uk
First Age
First Age
Planning: Heroic Fantasy

Postby Kaiserjez » 10:02am on 16 Aug 17

I'm gonna see if I can make Revelation!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
"And, when the doctor said I didn't have worms any more, that was the happiest day of my life."
Pompey Crew Achievements; Arse Like A Japanese Flag, Harry Redknapp'd, Pompey Social, Crash At Mick's, Spend a Penny, Safety in Numbers, Pass The Arse Gravy, The Jonny Gray's Brother Maneuver, Make Mine A Guinness, The Third Troll, Broken!, Gash Tats, Hello Sailor, Informed judgement, Dedication's what you need, The Fly, It's not trolling if..., Thundercats! Ho!
Kaiserjez
Jonny Gray's Brother

Postby jonnygray » 10:28am on 16 Aug 17

I'd like to bro but I can't guarantee I'll make very session due to work shifts.
jonnygray has received thanks from the following for this post:
Kaiserjez
jonnygray
50 Shades...
Playing: The Sprawl
Running: Nowt
Planning: To read through my copy of BitD

Postby Kaiserjez » 3:49pm on 08 Sep 17

Well, first session is tonight and features such roleplaying luminaries as Pierre De Hall, Jonny Gray and the infamous Mr Toad!
There's still place for one or two more if anybody fancies joining us, 1900 - 2200 ish on Roll 20.
Kaiserjez has received thanks from the following for this post:
jonnygray
Kaiserjez
Jonny Gray's Brother

Postby Kaiserjez » 3:50pm on 08 Sep 17

Although literally seconds after I posted this Pierre won't be able to make it until next session!

Anyway, the game is going to run fortnightly on Fridays, give me a shout if you want to join in!
Kaiserjez
Jonny Gray's Brother

Postby jonnygray » 3:50pm on 08 Sep 17

I'm putting Fury Road on right now to get the feels!
jonnygray has received thanks from the following for this post:
Kaiserjez
jonnygray
50 Shades...
Playing: The Sprawl
Running: Nowt
Planning: To read through my copy of BitD

Return to Internet Games