- [Just Crunch Games] The Cthulhu Hack: The Dark Brood
- [DramaScape] Golf Course
- Brett M Bernstein Interview
- Preparing For Dragonmeet
- [Fainting Goat Games] Space Supers #3: Starburst Sentinels [ICONS]
- [D101 Games] Cyber Monday Sale
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Creature Concept 2
- Scott A Woodard Interview
- Ken Rolston at The Kraken
- Rick Meints at The Kraken
I'm looking for players to start a new bi-weekly Blades In The Dark campaign via Roll20 (running 1st and 3rd Friday in the month).
The sessions will be starting at 10pm UK time (to provide a vaguely friendly time to Europe, States and Australasia) and will run for 3 to 4 hours. If you're not in the UK that's This Time..
The game will be set in U’Duasha, the city of fire and bronze (the City included in the Deluxe Kickstarter version of the rules). I'm really looking forward to playing a game with cultural influences from old Persia, Egypt, and India - I'll probably be playing a lot of Prince of Persia between now and then.
There are full details of the game over here on Roll20:
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/9436 ... uvian-tale
First session will likely be used to resolve any techical issues, agree crew details, create characters and talk about our social contract. After that we can progress to the campaign proper in later sessions.
Note: Sign up on Roll20. Use the link above
"Bang! Bang! Climax! Eat! Bang! Bang! Climax! Eat!" - Neil Gow
- Thanks: 245 given/711 received
- Playing: Beat to Quarters
- Running: Smallville, Dresden Files
- Planning: Apocalypse World, Nobilis
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest