- [DramaScape] Secret Bio Lab
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Element Cruiser Box Set Kickstarter
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Marches Adventure 2: Mission to Mithril
- [DramaScape] US M4 Sherman and German Tiger I WWII Tanks
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 3: Flatlined
- [DramaScape] SciFi Research Station
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 2: Deepnight Endeavour
- [DramaScape] Modern Zombies
- [DramaScape] SciFi Police Station
- Dark Times Issue 2 Now Available
My first day started with a mystical norse-tech saga (GM Pete Griffith), before embarking on post-American Civil War weird west horror (GM Matt Nixon), and ending for the evening with a shell-shocked missings person's case in 1930's Belgium (GM Richard Lock). Day 2 proceeded with a daring British Army escape from Napoleonic Spain (GM Pete Atkinson), and finally an afternoon of pulp-noir/chopsocky antics in 1930's Hong Kong (GM Alex Jeffries).
It's a tough call to select a favourite game due to the high calibre of all the GMs and players, so I would have to pick the dramatic Trail of Cthulhu and pulp-noir Dicey Tales (Barbarians of Lemuria) games - run by Richard Lock and Alex Jeffries respectively - to share top honours!
- Thanks: 13 given/25 received
And, one of the best things about great experiences at Cons like this is that I get another player for my online games.
- Location: Frinton On Sea, Essex
- Thanks: 1988 given/2366 received
- Playing: Trail Of Cthulhu.
- Running: Esoterrorists, 13th Age.
- Planning: Cthulhu Confidential, Yggdrasill.
- Location: Frome, Somerset
- Thanks: 3 given/21 received
- Playing: CoC, ToC, Essoterrorists, BFRPG
- Running: Adventurer, Conqueror, King
- Planning: always
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest