- [DramaScape] SciFi Police Station
- Dark Times Issue 2 Now Available
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 1: Islands in the Rift
- [Chronicle City] Frankenstein Faktoria Role Playing Game
- [Reroll Productions] Age of Anarchy
- [DramaScape] SciFi Rocketship
- D101 Games Winter Sale
- [Traveller] Eve of Rebellion
- [Cakebread & Walton] OneDice Space
- [DramaScape] Dark Web Hex Tiles
Dungeons & Dragons 5e
Level One adventure
4-5 players, no experience necessary
"Now is the time of the Blood Red Moon" - so began the tribal litany that has been repeated every cycle since the Great Spirit Bear was bound and the mountains settled. The crimson rebirth of the Moon goddess signaled the awakening of new warriors in the tribe, ready to test their worth and prove their place alongside the warleader.
Cast out into the wilderness, these brave young spirits must battle the elements, the wild, the roving trollkin and their own fears before they can truly be called warriors.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keep up-to-date with Omnihedron on Facebook or Google+
ZackSpacks - "I get highly amused by Neil Gow’s constant slagging of Call of Cthulhu"
Jonny Gray - "Ron Edwards is no way as passionate as The Gow"
Nick Reynolds - "Suffice to say no Gon was left Un-zoed in this tour-de-force of Gow cod-British tourism-tat-driven madness."
- Location: Newcastle, UK
- Thanks: 603 given/3785 received
- Playing: Dresden Files Accelerated
- Running: Monsterhearts 2, Symbaroum
- Planning: Unliving, Dead of Night
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest