- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
- Human 2.0: Tabletop Roleplaying in a Biopunk Dystopia
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 7: Blade Barrier
(a) All for one...or maybe not
System: 7th Sea 2nd Edition
You are dashing heroes, doing your heroic deeds for king and country, or maybe not. For not all kings are as beloved as their sycophants tell them.
But you are heroes, regardless, even if sometimes that puts you at odds with the powers that be. Yet your ideals remain steadfast and your resolve to do the "right thing" remains unwavering.
Or that is what you thought when you were narrating your exploits in the last tavern. Now sobered up and short of coin, reality has slapped you hard in the face. You are even suspicious of some of your comrades. So many strangers have booked passage on "The Queen's Gambit", all dreaming of a brighter future. Hopefully, they will not get in your way...or could they be the trustworthy allies you have sought your whole life.
Cut the anchor and set sail. The world is your oyster, and you would be remiss in your ambition to let it slip by.
Thanks: 3 given/0 received
Running 2d20 games before they turned cool
- Thanks: 210 given/309 received
- Playing: Warhammer 40K Dark Heresy
- Running: Conan, Coriolis, Star Wars
- Planning: Star Trek, Starfinder
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest