- [DramaScape] Secret Bio Lab
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Element Cruiser Box Set Kickstarter
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Marches Adventure 2: Mission to Mithril
- [DramaScape] US M4 Sherman and German Tiger I WWII Tanks
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 3: Flatlined
- [DramaScape] SciFi Research Station
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 2: Deepnight Endeavour
- [DramaScape] Modern Zombies
- [DramaScape] SciFi Police Station
- Dark Times Issue 2 Now Available
The scenario was a conversion I’ve done of Bill in Three Persons, a staple from the first two editions that I'm adapting for the recent 3rd edition rules.
The system stood up well, and delivered on enabling character-driven play and a modern personal horror story. There are good things and not-so-good things learned from the session. I'll expand on them another time.
Overall, I'm pleased with how my first GM experience for folks I don’t usually game with went. I'm more confident about offering something at one of my local cons and to an online group. And I like the way that Unknown Armies can work for the types of game I'd like to run. So, expect more, including the Saturday night slot at Furnace later this year.
- Location: Sheffield
- Thanks: 71 given/34 received
- Playing: Blades in the Dark, Unknown Armies
- Running: Conspiracy of Shadows, Apocalypse World
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest