- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
The scenario was a conversion I’ve done of Bill in Three Persons, a staple from the first two editions that I'm adapting for the recent 3rd edition rules.
The system stood up well, and delivered on enabling character-driven play and a modern personal horror story. There are good things and not-so-good things learned from the session. I'll expand on them another time.
Overall, I'm pleased with how my first GM experience for folks I don’t usually game with went. I'm more confident about offering something at one of my local cons and to an online group. And I like the way that Unknown Armies can work for the types of game I'd like to run. So, expect more, including the Saturday night slot at Furnace later this year.
- Location: Sheffield / London
- Thanks: 64 given/33 received
- Playing: The One Ring, Apocalypse World, Blades in the Dark
- Running: Unknown Armies
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest