- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
- Human 2.0: Tabletop Roleplaying in a Biopunk Dystopia
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 7: Blade Barrier
The scenario was a conversion I’ve done of Bill in Three Persons, a staple from the first two editions that I'm adapting for the recent 3rd edition rules.
The system stood up well, and delivered on enabling character-driven play and a modern personal horror story. There are good things and not-so-good things learned from the session. I'll expand on them another time.
Overall, I'm pleased with how my first GM experience for folks I don’t usually game with went. I'm more confident about offering something at one of my local cons and to an online group. And I like the way that Unknown Armies can work for the types of game I'd like to run. So, expect more, including the Saturday night slot at Furnace later this year.
- Location: Sheffield / London
- Thanks: 46 given/26 received
- Playing: The One Ring
- Planning: Unknown Armies, Cthulhu Dark
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest