- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
- Human 2.0: Tabletop Roleplaying in a Biopunk Dystopia
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 7: Blade Barrier
#GoPlayLeeds PUBLIC NOTICE: September 3rd Event is CANCELLED due to unfortunate circumstances beyond our control. Our sincere apologies.
GoPlay Leeds will sadly NOT be running this September 3rd,
VENUE: "The Brunswick" pub by North Street, Leeds.
Games will start by 12:00 noon after everyone gathers round for a muster and choice of games on offer.
We have several GMs pitching in this time round.
Neil Walker has offered Mouse Guard with several comicbooks to inspire Players too.
Barry Blatt is offering some old Swords and Sorcery actually called "Swords and Sorcery".
And the most detailed descriptions for games are from Andrew Moreton (they were originally planned for the UK Games Expo 2017) and even includes one Red Rabbit Rampant (not sure about this one).
(a) Massacre of THX-1138
System: Star Wars: Edge of the Empire (FFG)
THX-1138 is a backwater mining colony and hub for smuggling , a hideout for those seeking to avoid Imperial Entanglements. Now a smuggler and his allies have come here looking for a lost treasure , the score of a lifetime, they have arranged a meeting with some locals who should be able to help them and then the unexpected an Imperial Cruiser arrives and orders a blockade of the colony
(b) The Magnificent Sven
System: Warhammer 40K: Dark Heresy
Sven is the last of a dying breed seemingly cursed by the gods the fall of the Squats has been epic. He is he believes the last of his people and roams the empire with his trike following the Imperial Tarot. Now on the Empire Foresaken world of Tanis on the edge of empire the Tarot had shown him that here he must make a stand to flee will only make things worse.
Something terrible comes to Tanis, at the monastery of Saint Mavis the enemies of mankind will come and the monks are doomed unless Sven and the allies the cards have guided him to can save them.
The Grey Hermit sleeping fist of the empire, the dark blades soul stealer manslayer, The Watcher walker of the web of worlds, The Forsaken sister accursed and abandoned, The Long walker Penitent and judge and finally the burning maiden oracle and flame in the dark the world killer unrevealed.
With these 6 dubious allied Sven must save the day or perhaps end it the cards can be unreliable at times....
Running 2d20 games before they turned cool
- Thanks: 210 given/309 received
- Playing: Warhammer 40K Dark Heresy
- Running: Conan, Coriolis, Star Wars
- Planning: Star Trek, Starfinder
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest