- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
Moderator: mr toad
I know this forum is pretty dead, but on the off-chance that anyone happens across this, I want to keep you updated.
We currently have a D&D 5th ed campaign running on Wednesday evenings, from 6.30pm. It's just started, so everyone is welcome and you can hop right onboard without any issues.
Our location is the Barley Mow in Southsea.
If interested, pop us a quick message on our Facebook group and we'll get you all set up!
- Thanks: 0 given/4 received
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest