- [Just Crunch Games] The Cthulhu Hack: The Dark Brood
- [DramaScape] Golf Course
- Brett M Bernstein Interview
- Preparing For Dragonmeet
- [Fainting Goat Games] Space Supers #3: Starburst Sentinels [ICONS]
- [D101 Games] Cyber Monday Sale
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Creature Concept 2
- Scott A Woodard Interview
- Ken Rolston at The Kraken
- Rick Meints at The Kraken
Moderator: mr toad
Just a big head's up, the Pompey RP crew are currently playing a really awesome campaign of Red Market.
When The Crash came, you scrambled to survive the waves of cannibalistic Vectors trying to kill and eat everyone you loved. Then you got written off along with everything else west of the Mississippi. Holing up in an Enclave, you've had to do your best to scrape out an existence. You've become a Taker, collecting the ID's of Casualties that still wander in The Loss to turn in for Bounty, taking any job you can find, and saving up for your Retirement... assuming The Market doesn't kill you first.
Red Markets is a Tabletop RPG being designed by Caleb Stokes, of RPPR fame. It's a game about the people left behind in a massive recession, struggling to survive and keep their connection to humanity. It also has zombies in it.
Pop along to join in if you want to grab a slot - running at our weekly gaming time of Sundays at 12.30 in The Deco, Elm Grove.
- Thanks: 0 given/4 received
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests