- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
- Human 2.0: Tabletop Roleplaying in a Biopunk Dystopia
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 7: Blade Barrier
The conventions of adventuring are turned upside down as we give the monsters a chance to shine in Ken St. Andre's classic 1976 role-playing game. Bunco Keep is under attack from the combined forces of General Hangnail and Overlord Spleen, but not every monster is a mindless ravening stereotype... just some of them. Quite a few, come to think of it...
Monsters! Monsters! is available as a download on DriveThru RPG or in print from the publisher, Flying Buffalo Inc. A limited number of signed copies may be available direct from the author.
This is the complete adventure, recorded at our Whartstock mini-con in 2011.
Jon: The GM
Amelia: Benny the Shoggoth
Nick: Margot the Lamia
Mark: Jeremy the Dark Elf
and a late appearance from Martin as Shifty Pitflaps the Goblin
Gaming stuff here: Tekeli-li!
Try my weekly webcomic, Laager and Limehouse
Buy stuff I've written: on Warehouse 23
- Location: Near London, UK
- Thanks: 3 given/44 received
- Location: London
- Thanks: 0 given/1 received
- Playing: Cthulhu, Pendragon, Traveller
- Running: Sadly nothing at the moment
- Planning: World domination
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest