- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
The conventions of adventuring are turned upside down as we give the monsters a chance to shine in Ken St. Andre's classic 1976 role-playing game. Bunco Keep is under attack from the combined forces of General Hangnail and Overlord Spleen, but not every monster is a mindless ravening stereotype... just some of them. Quite a few, come to think of it...
Monsters! Monsters! is available as a download on DriveThru RPG or in print from the publisher, Flying Buffalo Inc. A limited number of signed copies may be available direct from the author.
This is the complete adventure, recorded at our Whartstock mini-con in 2011.
Jon: The GM
Amelia: Benny the Shoggoth
Nick: Margot the Lamia
Mark: Jeremy the Dark Elf
and a late appearance from Martin as Shifty Pitflaps the Goblin
Gaming stuff here: Tekeli-li!
Try my weekly webcomic, Laager and Limehouse
Buy stuff I've written: on Warehouse 23
- Location: Near London, UK
- Thanks: 3 given/49 received
- Location: London
- Thanks: 0 given/4 received
- Playing: Cthulhu, Pendragon, Traveller
- Running: Sadly nothing at the moment
- Planning: World domination
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest