- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
- NecroMech Available As An App
- Ackworth Tabletop Gamers
- [Mongoose Publishing] Classic Paranoia Returns!
- [Utherwald Press] Frozen Skies RPG for Savage Worlds Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Star System and Planet Maker
//qThe only defense is to cease all communications. Shut all systems down, receive no messages. Further rep p p sqdr ....................//
- Location: Wetherby, Yorkshire
- Thanks: 324 given/311 received
Never seen it played, but the book looked damn "kewl".
- Location: Torun, Poland
- Thanks: 859 given/592 received
Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Pompey Crew Achievements; Arse Like A Japanese Flag, Harry Redknapp'd, Pompey Social, Crash At Mick's, Spend a Penny, Safety in Numbers, Pass The Arse Gravy, The Jonny Gray's Brother Maneuver, Make Mine A Guinness, The Third Troll, Broken!, Gash Tats, Hello Sailor, Informed judgement, Dedication's what you need, The Fly, It's not trolling if..., Thundercats! Ho!
"Jez has champagne pockets and lemonade eyes." -Indie Pete
- Location: Plymouth
- Thanks: 1067 given/1272 received
- Playing: Nothing
- Running: Nothing
- Planning: Loads of stuff that I will never finish
You read my Goodreads review, Dom. As a Greg Wallace impressionist would yawp, "I like it!".
Quick to explain, fast to run. Very enjoyable.
"The Cthulhu Hack hit my doorstep today and it's bloody good!" - Simon Burley
"If you want at least a little bit of butt-kicking, or if you like tossing dice, The Cthulhu Hack is the clear choice." - Steve Roberts, RPG Geek
Ready to game with an All Rolled Up dice bag
- Location: Stockport
- Thanks: 304 given/287 received
- Playing: Nothing
- Running: Tales From The Loop
- Planning: Symbaroum, Cthulhu Hack, Star Trek, Predation, Dragon Quest
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: nclarke and 1 guest