- [DramaScape] Secret Bio Lab
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Element Cruiser Box Set Kickstarter
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Marches Adventure 2: Mission to Mithril
- [DramaScape] US M4 Sherman and German Tiger I WWII Tanks
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 3: Flatlined
- [DramaScape] SciFi Research Station
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 2: Deepnight Endeavour
- [DramaScape] Modern Zombies
- [DramaScape] SciFi Police Station
- Dark Times Issue 2 Now Available
I want to install RQDA on my Mac to do some analysis of text for a writing project. I've followed the instructions above (X11 is installed, the framework in place) but every time I try to download RQDA in the R environment I get an error that it can't find the .csv file with the CRAN mirror site addresses in (even though it is there) on the local drive. It then says the file isn't there in the repository.
I've tried taking R back in versions to 3.2.4 (which was the version in use when the installation notes were written) but it doesn't make a difference.
Alternatively, does anyone know of any other software that allows you to import text (ideally ePub) and then tag/code it and allow you to put in searches? For example, imagine I have imported the text of a book, and then gone through it tagging characters, locations and more. I can then run queries (for example, every entry for Wetherby town, or every entry for Prince Humperdink or even for cross over of both or more) that allows me to quickly analyse and check data.
I don't want to spend extortionate amounts of money doing this and ideally it would be useable by others. RQDA looked promising but it's proving challenging.
There's an example about 9:10 onwards in the video above.
- Location: Wetherby, Yorkshire
- Thanks: 410 given/409 received
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest