- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 3: Lightning Bolt
- PaizoCon UK
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Referee’s Briefing 5: Incidents and Encounters
- New Year, New ‘cast, New You!
- [D101 Games] Monkey, the RPG of the Journey to the West Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Hanger 1A
- [Dungeon Masters Guild] Perilous Places: The King’s Mercy
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments
Leonidas300 wrote:I have the following proposal to make:
We have a random GM slot where we do the following:
draw from mutiple boxes:
-Theme: Horror/Fantasy/Comedy etc.
-Setting/Era: Victorian, Ancient, Futuristic etc.
-NPC:Arch enemy etc.
Maybe something like the suggestion I made here then? Ambitious, but think how awesome that would be!
Leonidas300 wrote:Then we freeform that slot after the GM has 20 mins to prep and generate basic diceless pregen characters.
Or better yet, get the players to create their own characters at the start of the scenario; much quicker and more involving that way.
- Location: Erdington, Birmingham
- Thanks: 1379 given/1141 received
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest