- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
- NecroMech Available As An App
- Ackworth Tabletop Gamers
- [Mongoose Publishing] Classic Paranoia Returns!
- [Utherwald Press] Frozen Skies RPG for Savage Worlds Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Star System and Planet Maker
Things to bring for cooking
A sharp knife.
A chopping board.
A good pan: I have a cast-iron skillet, in which I cook everything.
Something to make coffee: I use a cafetiere.
A washing-up brush.
A fish slice/spatula.
A coffee grinder.
A sharpening steel for the knife.
Washing up liquid. (You get a small bottle.)
Dishwasher tablets. (You only get one.)
Rubbish bags. (Although you can use shopping bags.)
Shampoo, soap and so forth.
Some sort of lounge wear, so you can stumble around the house both sleepily and decently.
- Thanks: 23 given/235 received
- Running: Cthulhu Apocalypse
- Planning: Kagematsu, Apocalypse World
A decent sized mug if that's what you're used to drinking your tea/coffee out of - the ones provided are quite small.
A pint glass/mug if you're a beer/lager/cider drinker and don't like drinking from the can/bottle - again the glasses are small and you'll continually be topping them up if you're drinking at the lodge.
The one other thing we found we needed this time was pillows - we're used to big comfy pillows, and I can't really say those in our lodge fitted this description.
- Location: Bristol
- Thanks: 638 given/474 received
- Playing: Depressingly little
- Running: The One Ring - online
- Planning: The House - Structure tabletop freeform Horror game
(And some are very practical. I wished I'd brought my own peeler, rather than hacking away at my carrot.)
Silver Branch Games
publishing Albion (UK Roleplayers Game of the Year 2011!), Jaws of the Six Serpents, Legends Walk, Questers of the Middle Realms and more
- Location: Nottingham, UK
- Thanks: 104 given/229 received
- Playing: Spycraft
- Running: nowt
- Planning: nowt
ijdod wrote:I think the dishwasher tablets actually was a box of three? This may or may not be enough, depending on the mess you make
You can buy packs of three at the reception desk. They were 75p.
- Location: Ipswich
- Thanks: 1525 given/1236 received
- Running: Fiasco, Witch, Durance, Love in the time of Seid
- Planning: Sorcerer, D&D!!!
- Location: West Dorset or West Sussex
- Thanks: 360 given/127 received
- Playing: Nothing now I have a proper job :(
- Running: Nothing now I have a proper job :(
- Planning: Nothing now I have a proper job :(
Makes for a very relaxed con.
Oh, and if I can make space... perhaps a game or two.
- Location: Dorset
- Thanks: 273 given/362 received
- Playing: Ahem (World of Tanks)...and Civ 5...
- Running: Mythos Chronicles 2d20...
- Planning: Global Recovery and a way to organise my RPG collection
What's a dishwasher? I have two sons that do my dishes Is the cooker an oven as well as a hob? Does the fridge have a freezer compartment?
- Thanks: 0 given/8 received
"I think on this one rare occasion the majority of the fault for the confusion probably lies with me." - Omnifray.
- Location: Maidstone - Kent
- Thanks: 2735 given/2773 received
- Playing: Torchwood Victorian, Unisystem Post Apoc, G+ TOR
- Running: Nothing
- Planning: Always SFLRP
Mick Red wrote:Sod the prunes.... Within the first day the venue toilets will smell like someone has summoned Log Soggoth in there
Log Soggoth, I like it! .
- Thanks: 752 given/596 received
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest