Thank You Indiecon

FAQ | Search | Register | Login
View unanswered posts | View active topics | View your posts
A convention for independent RPG publishers.

Thank You Indiecon

Postby 6d6fireball » 12:25pm on 05 Nov 15

A quick note to say thank you to everyone at Indiecon for their support of the 6d6 RPG over the years.

I'm not going to make it this year because 6d6 have just launch a Kickstarter for Age of Legends, a complete setting for the 6d6 RPG.

We have playtested Age of Legends at Indiecon for the last three years under the name 6d6 Hellenic and your enthusiasm and feedback has helped make this game possible. Thank you.

Mark Foster, one of the writers of Age of Legends, will be at the con and running a game or two. Please look out for Mark and the distinctive 6d6 sign-up sheets.

Have a great time everyone. I will be thinking of you and wishing I was there the whole time.

Cheers

Chris

p.s. The Kickstarter is here - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tr ... es-tableto

p.p.s. We have almost funded within the first 24 hours. If you back us now you can make someone very happy, or at least as happy at someone who is missing their favourite con can be.
6d6RPG.com
6d6Fireball.com
facebook.com/6d6fireball
twitter.com/6d6Fireball
https://plus.google.com/107726962705736524877
6d6fireball has received thanks from the following for this post:
jonnygray
6d6fireball
5th-level

Re: Thank You Indiecon

Postby Leonidas300 » 10:05pm on 08 Nov 15

Dear Chris, on behalf of the Indiecon organisers, what you guys are putting together is why we came up with the whole concept of Indiecon in the first place: to assist in playtesting small press publisher games with a view to making them into a reality and sharing them with a wider audience.

Glad you guys enjoy and support the con, you have run some great games over the last few years. Hope to see the new game at our 10 year anniversary at indiecon next year.

Chris
Creator of Cursed Empire FRPG
Leonidas300
12th-level

Return to Indiecon