Games!

FAQ | Search | Register | Login
View unanswered posts | View active topics | View your posts
A convention for independent RPG publishers.

Games!

Postby Uber_Munchkin » 12:29pm on 11 Nov 15

So, I didn't play as much as I usually do this year, partially because there just weren't any slots available on the games I was interested in and partly because I was mentally writing plot for games I would run for my mates in the lodge. This is not in anyway to be taken as a complaint, Indiecon is my holiday away with my friends and it is always welcoming and fun.

But I did play a couple and at least one of those immediately led to a purchase once I was back in the world of mail order. What did I buy, I hear no one asking. I'm going to tell you anyway. I brought a copy of tremulus based on a really fun experience playing it on Sunday morning.

What about the rest of you, was there anything you played that you immediately decided to purchase?
"If you stat it, they will kill it."
--Old GM's Proverb
Uber_Munchkin
4th-level
Playing: D6 Star Wars, Firefly, Shadowrun 5e
Running: Eclipse Phase, Dragon Age, D&D 5e, Shadowrun 5e
Planning: All of the Games

Re: Games!

Postby SJE » 7:17pm on 11 Nov 15

I backed the Chill KS after playing Matt Dawkins game of it.
"Forth, and fear no darkness! Arise. Arise, Riders of Theoden. Spears shall be shaken, shields shall be splintered! A sword day... a red day... ere the sun rises. Ride now!... Ride now!... Ride! Ride for ruin and the world's ending!"

Exalted Actual Play: Gem City Watch! || Dark Heresy- Silver Dawn/The Castermere Look/The Beiderbeck Investigation || ASOI&F - A Knights Tale || Cold City: BSG || Rogue Trader: Eastern Fringes Trading Co. || Elric: Inception in the Dreaming City || Masks of Nyarlathotep-7e||Super(Mad)men from the Stars||V20: The Red List|| Dracula Dossier @LongCon2016
SJE has received thanks from the following for this post:
Elina
SJE
17th-level

Return to Indiecon