- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 4: Armour
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Ship Encounters
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller 2nd Edition
- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 7: Dwarf
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Gods of Marduk
- [Ennead Games] Name Maker Volume 2: Dwarfs
- North Star
- [Matakishi’s Tea House] The High Seas Hack
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: The Pirates of Drinax
That means we'll have to have twice as much gaming at next years Indiecon.
--Old GM's Proverb
- Location: Reading, UK
- Thanks: 1 given/21 received
- Playing: D6 Star Wars, Firefly, Shadowrun 5e
- Running: Eclipse Phase, Dragon Age, D&D 5e, Shadowrun 5e
- Planning: All of the Games
Leonidas300 wrote:Dear fellow gamers, supporters of Indiecon and generally very nice bunch of attendees, it is with a very heavy heart that I regret to announce that Indiecon will not be running this year. It was to be the 10th edition, but for personal reasons out of our control, we will have to postpone until next year.
I really hate having to be the bearer of such tidings, and we are sorry if this has caused any inconvenience. I will be getting date options for next year and communicating them asap so you can plan ahead.
We are gutted but had no choice on this one.
Oh man ! I'm gutted but wish all the best for you and yours Chris.
If someone else wanted to organise is there a possibility to hand the torch over for this year?
- Location: Portsmouth
- Thanks: 1110 given/768 received
Hope everything is as good as it can be in ChrisWorld and things come good for next year's Indiecon!
- Location: Midlands UK
- Thanks: 86 given/189 received
- Playing: Cursed Empire 3rd Edition Play-Test.
- Running: Cursed Empire 3rd Edition Play-Test. Shadows of Esteren. Hidden Realms.
- Planning: Hidden Realms release.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests