Looking for WHFRP group in Swindon

FAQ | Search | Register | Login
View unanswered posts | View active topics | View your posts
Can't find any other gamers in your area? Tried the Clubs forum, but nothing near you? Then post your details in this forum and try to drum up some interest in your area.

Looking for WHFRP group in Swindon

Postby Big Game » 12:33am on 04 Oct 17

Hi all, I have not played any rpgs since the late 80s but after stumbling on Cubicle 7's Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 2nd edition Humble Bundle (as well as their announcement of an upcoming 4th edition set in the Old World) I have been inspired to get back into the hobby. Unfortunately all of my old group have long ago moved on so now i'm looking for a new group. I have been doing some checking online and while there are a couple of established tabletop gaming clubs there doesn't appear to be any for rpgs. So with that in mind I was wondering if there is anybody still playing 1st/2nd edition Warhammer rpg in Swindon who could use another player? Failing that if there is no established groups is there anyone out there who'd be up for starting one?
Big Game
1st-level

Re: Looking for WHFRP group in Swindon

Postby tls56 » 9:51pm on 23 Oct 17

Hi, we have a Savage Worlds campaign near Devizes that I ripped off a lot of WFRP world to use in it. PM me if you're interested.
tls56
2nd-level

Return to Gamers