Who's going?

FAQ | Search | Register | Login
View unanswered posts | View active topics | View your posts
Consternation is a roleplaying, science fiction and fantasy convention to be held at New Hall, Cambridge from 19-21 August 2011.

Who's going?

Postby First Age » 9:40am on 26 Jun 11

Ok, it looks like I may be able to make the Consternation weekend. After all the talk about needing a regular summer Convention (Continuum/Consternation) I am expecting a lot of you are heading down to Consternation for some summer rpging??

I'll be bringing some Wordplay and some Fate rpgs.

Who's with me? :D
First Age

Come to our Sheffield RPG Convention
Furnace: http://furnace.org.uk/
I write games: http://wordplaygames.co.uk
First Age
First Age
Planning: Heroic Fantasy

Re: Who's going?

Postby SJE » 11:46am on 26 Jun 11

I've been signed up the past 2 years!

Steve
"Forth, and fear no darkness! Arise. Arise, Riders of Theoden. Spears shall be shaken, shields shall be splintered! A sword day... a red day... ere the sun rises. Ride now!... Ride now!... Ride! Ride for ruin and the world's ending!"

Exalted Actual Play: Gem City Watch! || Dark Heresy- Silver Dawn/The Castermere Look/The Beiderbeck Investigation || ASOI&F - A Knights Tale || Cold City: BSG || Rogue Trader: Eastern Fringes Trading Co. || Elric: Inception in the Dreaming City || Masks of Nyarlathotep-7e||Super(Mad)men from the Stars||V20: The Red List|| Dracula Dossier @LongCon2016
SJE
17th-level

Postby catty_big » 1:25am on 02 Jul 11

I'll be there! Never bin to either Continuum or Furnace, and only attended Conquest once, last year. But I go to Dragonmeet, and I'm an IndieConer/Conceptionist, if that helps.

Miao wow!!
catty_big
Epic Level

Postby First Age » 2:17pm on 02 Jul 11

Right, I'm going and looking to persuade some of the Sheffielders to go.

Will be bringing a couple of RPGs to play and looking forward to the company! :D
First Age

Come to our Sheffield RPG Convention
Furnace: http://furnace.org.uk/
I write games: http://wordplaygames.co.uk
First Age
First Age
Planning: Heroic Fantasy

Postby GURPS DF » 1:46pm on 10 Aug 11

I'll be there, both looking to run and play a few games. Must say I'm looking forward to meeting up with some different people with similar interests and having some good old gaming fun.

Kind Regards,
Paul.
GURPS DF
1st-level

Postby Tim Gray » 1:57pm on 10 Aug 11

Me too!

Am having a stall - otherwise no fixed plans yet. Well, it seems like a no fixed plans sort of con!
Tim Gray
Silver Branch Games
publishing Albion (UK Roleplayers Game of the Year 2011!), Jaws of the Six Serpents, Legends Walk, Questers of the Middle Realms and more
http://www.silverbranch.co.uk
Tim Gray
Silver Branch Games
Playing: Spycraft
Running: nowt
Planning: nowt

Postby The Crypt Keeper » 2:11pm on 10 Aug 11

Bob and I are going and like Steve we've been booked up for the last two years :D Just to be different we're bringing Sue and Annie with us. That will be my credit card conviscated then :wink: No plans at the present apart from a decent amount of wining and dining with you lot :lol: Oh and who knows might get a game in if I'm lucky :wink: Hope I don't forget my dice, goodness knows where I'll get some replacements if I do :P
Cardinal Fangorn of the Proggish Inquisition and Keeper of the Comfy Chair

"I shall fetch the soft cushions, a copy of 2112 and a portfolio of Roger Dean album covers"
The Crypt Keeper
Dice Funder

Postby ultraviolet » 2:56pm on 10 Aug 11

I'll be going too. This will be my first foreign convention. And my first serious one in over a decade.
ultraviolet
1st-level
Playing: Ars Magica 5th, GURPS Cliffhanger & A ong of Ice and Fire
Running: ...rapidly out of time

Postby catty_big » 1:31am on 11 Aug 11

ultraviolet wrote:I'll be going too. This will be my first foreign convention. And my first serious one in over a decade.

From Denmark eh? Cool. I realise this is going to sound a bit like 'If you're from Birmingham you must know John' but... do you know Fredrik Jenssen? He's the author of Montsegur 1244, which I missed out on when he was running it at Conception in January. I did get to chat to him though- we were sharing a chalet- and he told me a bit about the roleplaying scene in Denmark. If I remember correctly he mentioned that there's an RPG convention in Arhus. Do you go to that? And, if so, do you ever see folks from the UK there?

Hope to game with you next week.

Miaow!!
catty_big
Epic Level

Return to Consternation