LARPs Still Looking for Players

FAQ | Search | Register | Login
View unanswered posts | View active topics | View your posts
Consternation is a roleplaying, science fiction and fantasy convention to be held at New Hall, Cambridge from 19-21 August 2011.

LARPs Still Looking for Players

Postby Phil Masters » 10:09pm on 03 Aug 11

I believe that we still have spaces in the two LARPs and the LARP/strategy game at Consternation, and in particular in the Ars Magica LARP on the Sunday morning.

This should be an interesting game, and I've been asked to reassure everyone that a knowledge of the Ars Magica setting is NOT required - players will receive full explanatory notes. Details are at http://gt11.ekkaia.org/page/Freeform . Please contact AMLARP@consternation.org right away of you are interested.

Like most such games, this needs a certain minimum number of payers to run successfully - so if you are already signed up to it, please encourage your friends to sign up too!
Phil Masters
Author of The Discworld Roleplaying Game (Now available as a PDF!).
Creator of The Small Folk - Wainscot Urban Fantasy Rolplaying, powered by FATE; available on Warehouse 23 and on Drive Thru RPG.
Transhuman Space Line Editor.
My Home Page, My Blog, and My Stuff on Warehouse 23.
Phil Masters
8th-level

Re: LARPs Still Looking for Players

Postby Phil Masters » 1:15pm on 10 Aug 11

The Ars Magica LARP is still short a few players, and Mike doesn't fancy going to all the work of setting it up only to have to cancel - so if anyone is thinking of going into this, you're advised to book soon, or the chance might disappear.

(I haven't heard from the people running the other two big games, but I'd also suggest booking for them sooner rather than later, to be on the safe side.)
Phil Masters
Author of The Discworld Roleplaying Game (Now available as a PDF!).
Creator of The Small Folk - Wainscot Urban Fantasy Rolplaying, powered by FATE; available on Warehouse 23 and on Drive Thru RPG.
Transhuman Space Line Editor.
My Home Page, My Blog, and My Stuff on Warehouse 23.
Phil Masters
8th-level

Return to Consternation