- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
- [Ennead Games] Lifeform Maker
- New Event for Female Gamers
- [D101 Games] Free Adventure: Bite of the Crocodile God
- The House On the Hill That Wasn't At All Haunted. Oh No, a Discworld scenario. An elite group of Ankh Morpork builders cross the Sto Plains to tackle a difficult building renovation that none of the local builders have the skills to deal with. Seriously, they weren't freaked out at all by it being a lonely old house on a hill where strange things were happening. Not at all.
- Cobra Team Alpha and the Living Dead, an Action! scenario. Reporting directly to the highest level of Government, Cobra Team Alpha is beyond the police, outside the intelligence services. When the mission has to succeed, quietly, professionally, the government calls for Cobra Team Alpha. Last night, the dead began to rise and they were hungry. Some said it was god's judgment, others that hell was full. Team Alpha know only one thing, it's going to be a busy day.
- Location: UK
- Thanks: 1 given/73 received
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest