- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 2: Deepnight Endeavour
- [DramaScape] Modern Zombies
- [DramaScape] SciFi Police Station
- Dark Times Issue 2 Now Available
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 1: Islands in the Rift
- [Chronicle City] Frankenstein Faktoria Role Playing Game
- [Reroll Productions] Age of Anarchy
- [DramaScape] SciFi Rocketship
- D101 Games Winter Sale
- [Traveller] Eve of Rebellion
- The House On the Hill That Wasn't At All Haunted. Oh No, a Discworld scenario. An elite group of Ankh Morpork builders cross the Sto Plains to tackle a difficult building renovation that none of the local builders have the skills to deal with. Seriously, they weren't freaked out at all by it being a lonely old house on a hill where strange things were happening. Not at all.
- Cobra Team Alpha and the Living Dead, an Action! scenario. Reporting directly to the highest level of Government, Cobra Team Alpha is beyond the police, outside the intelligence services. When the mission has to succeed, quietly, professionally, the government calls for Cobra Team Alpha. Last night, the dead began to rise and they were hungry. Some said it was god's judgment, others that hell was full. Team Alpha know only one thing, it's going to be a busy day.
- Location: UK
- Thanks: 1 given/86 received
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest