- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 2: Deepnight Endeavour
- [DramaScape] Modern Zombies
- [DramaScape] SciFi Police Station
- Dark Times Issue 2 Now Available
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 1: Islands in the Rift
- [Chronicle City] Frankenstein Faktoria Role Playing Game
- [Reroll Productions] Age of Anarchy
- [DramaScape] SciFi Rocketship
- D101 Games Winter Sale
- [Traveller] Eve of Rebellion
I'm writing this 4 hours after leaving the con and I'm happy but exhausted. Cambridge is a beautiful place to game in and I find it the most relaxing of the cons to enjoy- be it gaming out in the fresh air of the quad, or chatting away in the domed dining room, for me its a non-stop mix of gaming and socialising and messing around. I played great Ars Magica table tops and another LARP, learnt about AM5, ate the finest Barnsley chops in the Cambridge chophouse with good friends, acquired rare RPG's in the auction at a great price and then exhausted myself in a hardfought game of of Battlestar Galactica. I'm tired but happy, and thanks to all the gophers, traders, volunteers and GM's, old and new friends who made it such a great experience.
Exalted Actual Play: Gem City Watch! || Dark Heresy- Silver Dawn/The Castermere Look/The Beiderbeck Investigation || ASOI&F - A Knights Tale || Cold City: BSG || Rogue Trader: Eastern Fringes Trading Co. || Elric: Inception in the Dreaming City || Masks of Nyarlathotep-7e||Super(Mad)men from the Stars||V20: The Red List|| Dracula Dossier @LongCon2016
- Location: CanWha Corporate Arcology
- Thanks: 34 given/926 received
SJE wrote:While I'm sure the con lived up to its name for the Committee (particularly with the New Hall accomodation shennanigans and the boiler trouble), I had a great time at the con and would like to thank the Committee - Phil Masters, Neil Taylor and Sheila Thomas for all their hard work and stress.
Many thanks for coming.
(And yes, sorry about the hot water thing. The college will not be allowed to forget that.)
- Location: UK
- Thanks: 1 given/86 received
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest