Thanks!

FAQ | Search | Register | Login
View unanswered posts | View active topics | View your posts
Consternation is a roleplaying, science fiction and fantasy convention to be held at New Hall, Cambridge from 19-21 August 2011.

Thanks!

Postby catty_big » 11:36pm on 21 Aug 11

Thanks to all who made my first Consternation a hugely enjoyable experience.

Can't mention everyone individually but...
Organisers: Phil, Neil, the receptionistas, plus numerous other helpers that I didn't meet but were no doubt toiling away behind the scenes.
The real ale providers. Ah, I can still smell Cider Rosie's perfume even now. Hoo ha! (Yes, that's right, I'm watching Scent of a Woman).
Barry and John Flux for running cracking games of BSG and an intriguing new racing/betting game called The Really Nasty Horse Race. Tallly ho! What what. What? No I didn't say 'What?'. Well yes I did, but, oh never mind.
And of course all the other wonderful traders in the Dealers' Room for all those games of strip po- erm, I mean chats and laughs, games of Carcasonne, idea-swaps and merch-purch. Hoo ha! (Yes, I'm still watching S of a W).

Happy gaming y'all.

Miaow!!
catty_big
Epic Level

Re: Thanks!

Postby Phil Masters » 12:05pm on 22 Aug 11

catty_big wrote:Thanks to all who made my first Consternation a hugely enjoyable experience.

Thanks for coming.

catty_big wrote:Organisers: Phil, Neil, the receptionistas, plus numerous other helpers that I didn't meet but were no doubt toiling away behind the scenes.

For the record, the committee was me, Neil, and Sheila, and we'll split the credit three ways. But yes, the gophers deserve thanks too.
Phil Masters
Author of The Discworld Roleplaying Game (Now available as a PDF!).
Creator of The Small Folk - Wainscot Urban Fantasy Rolplaying, powered by FATE; available on Warehouse 23 and on Drive Thru RPG.
Transhuman Space Line Editor.
My Home Page, My Blog, and My Stuff on Warehouse 23.
Phil Masters
8th-level

Re: Thanks!

Postby catty_big » 12:22pm on 22 Aug 11

Phil Masters wrote:
catty_big wrote:Thanks to all who made my first Consternation a hugely enjoyable experience.

Thanks for coming.

catty_big wrote:Organisers: Phil, Neil, the receptionistas, plus numerous other helpers that I didn't meet but were no doubt toiling away behind the scenes.

For the record, the committee was me, Neil, and Sheila, and we'll split the credit three ways. But yes, the gophers deserve thanks too.

Ah, yes, Sheila too. Apologies. I'm sure we met but without me realising who she was.
catty_big
Epic Level

Return to Consternation