Grand Tribunal 2012

FAQ | Search | Register | Login
View unanswered posts | View active topics | View your posts
Consternation is a roleplaying, science fiction and fantasy convention to be held at New Hall, Cambridge from 19-21 August 2011.

Grand Tribunal 2012

Postby cj.23 » 5:08pm on 14 Feb 12

One of the threads of Consternation 2011 last year was the Grand Tribunal section, which runs as an independent convention on alternate years. In 2012 it is in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, from Friday August 17th to Sunday August 19th. Anyone who'd like details of this Ars Magica/Atlas Games themed event (but which welcomes all gamers, indeed especially gamers with little or no Ars Magica experience) is welcome to pm me for details, or email me on chrisjensenromer@hotmail.com. Our wiki with full details is coming together at http://gt12.ekkaia.org/page/About

How do we apply for our own section here on the forum? We have run six years now so maybe should ask for one?

cj x
Last edited by Guest on 1:23am on 15 Feb 12, edited 1 time in total.
cj.23
3rd-level

Re: Grand Tribunal 2012

Postby dpmcalister » 10:05pm on 14 Feb 12

PM me and we can get something sorted :)

Sent from my ARCHOS 80G9 using Tapatalk
My administrator/moderator voice is RED.

UK Role Players Affiliate Schemes: Amazon :: CafePress :: DriveThruRPG :: D&D Classics :: ProFantasy :: RPGNow
Personal Links: Blog :: Flickr :: LinkedIn :: Twitter
dpmcalister
Administrator
Running: D&D 5e: Under Illefarn; Lost Mines of Phandelver; Storm King's Thunder

Postby cj.23 » 12:22pm on 26 Jul 12

OK, much more added to website now, including a freeform, an Ars Magica wargame (sort of) that may appeal to Pendragon enthusiasts, and several more games!
cj.23
3rd-level

Postby Phil Masters » 8:38am on 27 Jul 12

Worth getting Grand Tribunal its own board here? Seeing this one rising from the tomb just feels weird. (Actually, this board should probably be deleted or moved by now.) You just have to ask the mods here.
Phil Masters
Author of The Discworld Roleplaying Game (Now available as a PDF!).
Creator of The Small Folk - Wainscot Urban Fantasy Rolplaying, powered by FATE; available on Warehouse 23 and on Drive Thru RPG.
Transhuman Space Line Editor.
My Home Page, My Blog, and My Stuff on Warehouse 23.
Phil Masters
8th-level

Postby dpmcalister » 9:57am on 27 Jul 12

I'm working with CJR.23 to get that sorted. Thanks for the heads-up about this particular forum though. I'll move it to the Old Events sub-category.
My administrator/moderator voice is RED.

UK Role Players Affiliate Schemes: Amazon :: CafePress :: DriveThruRPG :: D&D Classics :: ProFantasy :: RPGNow
Personal Links: Blog :: Flickr :: LinkedIn :: Twitter
dpmcalister
Administrator
Running: D&D 5e: Under Illefarn; Lost Mines of Phandelver; Storm King's Thunder

Return to Consternation