- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Liberty Port
- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
- Human 2.0: Tabletop Roleplaying in a Biopunk Dystopia
Who Are We?
iWARPUK is a Wargaming and Roleplaying Club for Gloucestershire.
We are an established Club and have been based in the area for over 20 years.
We have members from Cheltenham & Gloucester, but also coming from as far as Cirencester, Stroud and Tewkesbury areas.
The Club has a membership size ranging between 12 and 18 active members at one time. Our age range is also quite spread - from fathers with young sons, through teenagers and college/uni students, up to the ‘very mature’.
What We Play:
The Club tends to work on a monthly rota of what games are played, changing each month to allow variation (and flexibility).
On our current roster we are playing Dungeons & Dragons (both 3.5 and 4th Edition), Pathfinder d20, DragonAge RPG, and (sci-fi genre) Traveller.
We have also played Warhammer Fantasy RPG, Scion: Hero, and (swashbuckling genre) 7th Sea in recent times.
Whatever people want to try really……, and that someone volunteers to run!
We also try to run the occasional one-off week of “Beer & Pretzel” games. This means Boardgames or Cardgames like Munchkin, Fluxx, or Magic: The Gathering, or Zombies!!!, or Red Dragon Inn…. or whatever game people bring to the table that week!
When & Where Do We Meet:
The Club meets on Thursday evenings at The Gala Club (Social Club) in North Gloucester.
Check out the Google Map here for address:
(Fairmile Gardens, Longford, Gloucester, GL2 9EB)
We play from approximately 7:30pm until 11pm.
The Gala Club has ample parking and a Bar that serves refreshments.
Local buses also run along A38 Tewkesbury road (at the mouth of Fairmile Gardens) until late.
Membership is free for the first month, so why don’t you come down & check us out!
Either browse the other threads in this Forum to find out what we are currently playing, or contact iWARPUK Info by email or PM to see what’s running and when you want to come down.
- Thanks: 0 given/0 received
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest