- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
- Human 2.0: Tabletop Roleplaying in a Biopunk Dystopia
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 7: Blade Barrier
- Thanks: 0 given/0 received
We meet every week on a Thursday from 1930 until 23.00. Feel free to come down any week.
We are normally running 2 games a night from 3.5 ed, wfrap, iron kingdoms, 5th ed, pathfinder etc etc with 4 to 6 people per table. We always oblige new people and make space for them so feel free to come and bring your dice.
- Thanks: 1 given/4 received
- Playing: 5th Ed,
- Running: Iron Kingdoms
- Planning: More Iron Kingdoms
Hope you all had a great Christmas.
Look forward to meeting all our new members in the New Year. (And all of our existing ones of course)!
I'm the Pathfinder player/GM at the club.I can run PFS, generic PF or a new PF 'Living' campaign based on another background (non- Golarian) if anyone's interested. (One of my American on-line gaming friends is the author)
PS got 3.5 & a great 2nd ed campaign as well
- Location: Gloucester
- Thanks: 0 given/6 received
- Playing: WLD, Mystara, Pathfinder Society
- Running: PFS Online
- Planning: Running/Playing PFS games online
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest