- [Cakebread & Walton] Massive Renaissance D100 PDF Sale and Bundle Discount
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 5: Acid Arrow
- [Shades of Vengeance] Era: Survival Kickstarter
- All Rolled Up and Swedish Gaming
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator – Cybernetics & Implant Names
- [Mongoose Publishing] Spinward Marches 2: The Lunion Shield Worlds
- Seven Hills
- [DramaScape] Fifth Anniversary Sale
- [Cakebread & Walton] OneDice Hauntaway
Probably best to discuss how things will work moving forwards as well. Given there are existing games that I know we all want to continue...
- Thanks: 1 given/2 received
- Playing: WFRP, Pathfinder.
- Running: Fate:Supers
- Planning: Fate:Supers
Also happy to join a rotation of DMs on said 3rd table, though not for the initial couple of months as work's crazy atm but as we approach the summer, potentially May, I'm happy to run some D&D, most likely 3.5 Forgotten Realms.
- Thanks: 0 given/0 received
The three games being run will be:
D&D 5th edition.
I will be starting a thread in the Games/GM section for discussion.
I will also be going through and delete any old and unused threads from the board.
There has also been some discussion of changing the current system for running games.
Currently long running games tend to run on alternating months, it has been proposed that we change this so that for one set of alternating months there are long term games being run and for the other set there are shorter / one-shot games.
- Thanks: 0 given/1 received
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest