Moving to Gloucester

FAQ | Search | Register | Login
View unanswered posts | View active topics | View your posts
A forum for use by the gamers at the iWARPUK club.

Moderators: Alex, John_B

Moving to Gloucester

Postby yamnosaj » 11:13pm on 13 Mar 16

Hi guys, I'll be new to Gloucester in April. While I am a big fantasy fan (books, games, warhammer) I've never really played D&D though it has really interested me. When I have settled myself in, in April would it be possible for a newbie to swing by and get involved?
yamnosaj
2nd-level

Re: Moving to Gloucester

Postby Hiddendragon » 8:55pm on 16 Mar 16

Hi, the club currently runs three different tables, I don't know what campaigns will be running next month but feel free to come along i'm sure we can find you a spot somewhere.
Hiddendragon
2nd-level

Postby cedrada » 10:04pm on 16 Mar 16

This month there is a trial of three tables going on. As the numbers seem to be growing it looks like it'll be a permanent thing.

The games cycle around the first week of the month so 7th April would be a great week for you to come along and get involved.
Can Naomi resist the charms of Suki Bishop and uncover the secret of the crumpled sausage before it's too late, or will her demise become yet another Sleepford legend?

- http://www.plot-generator.org.uk/
cedrada
2nd-level
Playing: WFRP, Pathfinder.
Running: Fate:Supers
Planning: Fate:Supers

Postby yamnosaj » 3:49pm on 29 Apr 16

Sorry I didn't see the replies and I've been a lot busier than I thought with moving in. Now I'm settled I am free to come along finally if that would be possible? And what will I need to bring?
yamnosaj
2nd-level

Postby cedrada » 5:58pm on 29 Apr 16

Hey!

No problem. Bring dice, some money to contribute to the bar (for beer/drink of choice) and yourself. Game options should be going up on the forums shortly although next month hasn't been planned to a great degree yet!

:D
Can Naomi resist the charms of Suki Bishop and uncover the secret of the crumpled sausage before it's too late, or will her demise become yet another Sleepford legend?

- http://www.plot-generator.org.uk/
cedrada
2nd-level
Playing: WFRP, Pathfinder.
Running: Fate:Supers
Planning: Fate:Supers

Postby yamnosaj » 12:32am on 30 Apr 16

Awesome thank you! I'll keep checking!
yamnosaj
2nd-level

Return to iWARPUK