- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
- Human 2.0: Tabletop Roleplaying in a Biopunk Dystopia
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 7: Blade Barrier
I've just moved to the area and would like to join the club. I've roleplayed on and off for about 20 years now including quite a lot of GMing. Have played all manner of games over the years but more D&D than anything else. Just getting into Savage Worlds which I'm really liking.
I see you're not on this week but should I just turn up next week?
- Thanks: 0 given/0 received
My table's running a Pathfinder version of an old 2nd ed campaign.
Not sure about the 3rd table. They've been running various games, including a hybrid game. Have to ask them when you turn up.
Sure we'll fit you in somewhere! LOL
- Location: Gloucester
- Thanks: 0 given/6 received
- Playing: WLD, Mystara, Pathfinder Society
- Running: PFS Online
- Planning: Running/Playing PFS games online
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest