- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 3: Lightning Bolt
- PaizoCon UK
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Referee’s Briefing 5: Incidents and Encounters
- New Year, New ‘cast, New You!
- [D101 Games] Monkey, the RPG of the Journey to the West Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Hanger 1A
- [Dungeon Masters Guild] Perilous Places: The King’s Mercy
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments
How would one go about making this work in the real world? This is already a softened version of the idea that Scott Dorward advanced, which would have dispensed with the rulebooks in favour of a number of rules modules for different aspects of a game.
- Location: Erdington, Birmingham
- Thanks: 1379 given/1141 received
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest