- Back to the Future
- [Ennead Games] A Chunk of Sci-Fi: Volume 1
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Starter Set
- [DramaScape] Submarine Pen Dock 7
- [Ennead Games] Adventure Outlines Volume 1
- Chasing the Dragon
- [DramaScape] City Hall
- [Fire Ruby Designs] Exilium Kickstarter
- BLUEHOLME™ Journeymanne Rules Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Desert Biosphere
2300AD: Black as Pitch
Black as Pitch is the thirdadventure in the Grendelssaga (after Rescue Run and Salvage Rights), a series of three adventures set on the rogue world of Grendel, in the Queen Alice’s Star system. Grendel is largely unexplored, an uninhabitable world in the next orbit out from the human colony world of Beowulf.
The British colonial government of Alicia is eager to engage with the Pentapods, having seen the benefits accrued to the French colony on Beta Canum. They are acting as quickly as possible, to forestall a French intervention, and present to the Home Office a fait accompli by having a treaty in place by the time the courier ship returns with instructions.
The Alician Colonial Government, in conjunction with the University of Alicia, has put together a project to rapidly expand the base on Grendel, increasing its scientific capabilities, as well as outfitting it as a human embassy to the Pentapods.