- The State of the Smart Party
- [Ennead Games] Deities and Pantheons
- [Precis Intermedia] City in the Mirage
- Extra Life Video Game Bar
- [Beyond Belief Games] Return of the Woodland Warriors
- [Ennead Games] Fantastic Feats Volume 55: Combat Feats 2
- [Wordplay Games] Heroic Fantasy: Now in Print
- [DramaScape] Modern and Ruined Library
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Vehicle Handbook
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Referee’s Briefing 6: Garden Worlds
2300AD: Black as Pitch
Black as Pitch is the thirdadventure in the Grendelssaga (after Rescue Run and Salvage Rights), a series of three adventures set on the rogue world of Grendel, in the Queen Alice’s Star system. Grendel is largely unexplored, an uninhabitable world in the next orbit out from the human colony world of Beowulf.
The British colonial government of Alicia is eager to engage with the Pentapods, having seen the benefits accrued to the French colony on Beta Canum. They are acting as quickly as possible, to forestall a French intervention, and present to the Home Office a fait accompli by having a treaty in place by the time the courier ship returns with instructions.
The Alician Colonial Government, in conjunction with the University of Alicia, has put together a project to rapidly expand the base on Grendel, increasing its scientific capabilities, as well as outfitting it as a human embassy to the Pentapods.