- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Corporation Slogan
- [DramaScape] Ambush Road
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Corporation Name
- [DramaScape] The Beacon
- Organised Chaos with Mike Mason
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Theme and Setting
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Vehicle Handbook in Print
- [Precis Intermedia] MasterBook Core PDF
2300AD: Black as Pitch
Black as Pitch is the thirdadventure in the Grendelssaga (after Rescue Run and Salvage Rights), a series of three adventures set on the rogue world of Grendel, in the Queen Alice’s Star system. Grendel is largely unexplored, an uninhabitable world in the next orbit out from the human colony world of Beowulf.
The British colonial government of Alicia is eager to engage with the Pentapods, having seen the benefits accrued to the French colony on Beta Canum. They are acting as quickly as possible, to forestall a French intervention, and present to the Home Office a fait accompli by having a treaty in place by the time the courier ship returns with instructions.
The Alician Colonial Government, in conjunction with the University of Alicia, has put together a project to rapidly expand the base on Grendel, increasing its scientific capabilities, as well as outfitting it as a human embassy to the Pentapods.