- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Liberty Port
- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
- Human 2.0: Tabletop Roleplaying in a Biopunk Dystopia
2300AD Core Book – Revised Edition
Mongoose Publishing have reprinted the Core Book for 2300AD and have taken the opportunity to update the book with both errata and updates, prepping your campaign for complete comptaibility with the new wave of supplements that are on their way, including the Hard Suits, Combat Walkers and Battlesuits ebook, and the forthcoming Aerospace Engineer’s Handbook. Everything you need for life in the 24th Century!
On top of that, they have printed the revised edition with a new matt/gloss cover that feels almost like velvet to the touch! You can grab your copy at mongoosepublishing.com/rpgs/traveller/2300ad/2300ad-core-rulebook.html.
Those of you who had this book on back order have automatically been sent the Revised Edition, which has already been dispatched and is on its way to you right now.
If you would prefer to stick to your original copy, no fear, Mongoose Publishing have you covered! If you go to the link above, you will find a Revised Edition Rules PDF that lists every update they made to the rules, chapter and verse!
If you are truly of the 24th Century and have the ebook version of the 2300AD Core Book, then the files have already been updated. Whether you grabbed it from DriveThruRPG, RPGnow or Mongoose’s own web site, you merely have to download it again (if you have not already done so), and you will have the Revised Edition to hand.
Mongoose Publishing have lots of new supplements, sourcebooks and adventures on their way, so it has never been a better time to get into 2300AD!