- [Crooked Staff Publishing] Half-a-dozen Hand Drawn Maps: Volume II–Small Settlements
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments SciFI Edition
- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
2300AD Core Book – Revised Edition
Mongoose Publishing have reprinted the Core Book for 2300AD and have taken the opportunity to update the book with both errata and updates, prepping your campaign for complete comptaibility with the new wave of supplements that are on their way, including the Hard Suits, Combat Walkers and Battlesuits ebook, and the forthcoming Aerospace Engineer’s Handbook. Everything you need for life in the 24th Century!
On top of that, they have printed the revised edition with a new matt/gloss cover that feels almost like velvet to the touch! You can grab your copy at mongoosepublishing.com/rpgs/traveller/2300ad/2300ad-core-rulebook.html.
Those of you who had this book on back order have automatically been sent the Revised Edition, which has already been dispatched and is on its way to you right now.
If you would prefer to stick to your original copy, no fear, Mongoose Publishing have you covered! If you go to the link above, you will find a Revised Edition Rules PDF that lists every update they made to the rules, chapter and verse!
If you are truly of the 24th Century and have the ebook version of the 2300AD Core Book, then the files have already been updated. Whether you grabbed it from DriveThruRPG, RPGnow or Mongoose’s own web site, you merely have to download it again (if you have not already done so), and you will have the Revised Edition to hand.
Mongoose Publishing have lots of new supplements, sourcebooks and adventures on their way, so it has never been a better time to get into 2300AD!