- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 4
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Liberty Port
- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
2300AD on Bundle of Holding
The new 2300AD Bundle features the 2012 Mongoose Traveller update by Colin Dunn of the classic GDW game of humanity’s first steps to the stars. Presented with help from our friends at DriveThruRPG, this collection gives you everything you need to start your own hard-SF tabletop roleplaying campaign of early starfaring — including the complete Mongoose Traveller rulebook.
For just US$11.95, you get all three books in our core collection as complete, DRM-free, non-watermarked .PDF ebooks (retail value $50):
- Mongoose Traveller Core Rulebook (retail price $17): The complete 192-page SFRPG that underpins many Mongoose settings, including 2300AD.
- 2300AD (retail $30): The 310-page core setting book that brings alive the worlds of the Core and the Frontier.
- Terror’s Lair (retail $3): A solo adventure (no Gamemaster needed) that teaches the rules and introduces the setting.
And if you pay more than the current threshold price (starting at $18.95), you’ll level up and receive these three bonus adventures (retail value $33):
- French Arm Adventures (retail $24): A 178-page collection of three classic GDW scenarios, updated and expanded for this edition.
- The Tricolore’s Shadow (retail $3): A short scenario of planetary exploration that leads into French Arm Adventures.
- Rescue Run (retail $6): First of the Grendelssaga trilogy, a rescue mission on the rogue world of Grendel.
If you paid full price for all these .PDFs, you’d spend $83! Ten percent of your payment is split evenly between two charities approved by Mongoose Publishing CEO Matthew Sprange, Doctors Without Borders and the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS).
The starting threshold price of this 2300AD Bundle will be weighted to keep it from rising too fast. The sooner you buy, the lower the threshold is, and the cheaper it is to get the bonus adventures. And there’s another bonus to buying early — if we add more adventures later in this offer’s run, all previous purchasers automatically receive those newly added books on their Wizard’s Cabinet download page, regardless of whether they paid more than the threshold price.
Remember, now you can give a Bundle of Holding as a gift — either a generic gift code good for any one bundle, or a gift download link for this specific bundle that’s good even after the offer ends. It’s a great way to bring a friend on your journey to the stars.
But move fast — this 2300AD Bundle offer lasts only a few days. It ends Thursday, June 26.