- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Medieval Village Outskirts
- The State of the Smart Party
5th Edition Dungeons & Dragons Players Handbook Charity Raffle
Williams Doyle is raffling a copy of the all-new 5th Edition Dungeons and Dragons Player’s Handbook for charity, autographed by the majority of the design and development team from Wizards of the Coast! The book is unused and in mint condition. Please take part – it’s quite a collector’s item!
The JustGiving page can be found here: www.justgiving.com/William-Doyle1
Games Aid is a brilliant UK-based charity that supports smaller charities that help disabled and disadvantaged youngsters. Supported by the UK video games industry, Games Aid shines a light onto charities that help children in need. Among the many great charities that they’re fundraising for this year is Lifelites, which provides specialist technology to grant life-limited and disabled infants a rare chance to play, learn and even communicate for themselves: www.lifelites.org/news/video-from-lifelites-project-naomi-house/#.VNspsfmsV8E
Each virtual ticket costs just £2.50. For every £10 you donate, Will will throw in a bonus ticket for free! As it’s a raffle, he sadly cannot accept Gift Aid, so please uncheck that box when making your donation. Also, if you want to make a donation without entering the draw, please do so anonymously, or use the comments to let him know. Any donation – no matter how small – is of course greatly appreciated!
Please forward this mail to your friends, or to anyone else you know in the industry who may wish to take part! Feel free to also share on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Yik Yak or whatever’s hot in cyberspace nowadays 🙂
May your D20s never fail!