- [D101 Games] Free Adventure: Bite of the Crocodile God
- [Aurican’s Lair] GATEWAY – The d20 Tabletop Roleplaying Game
- [Astronautilus Productions] Squaddies Adventures
- Tabletop Scotland
- Symbaroum – Monster Codex Kickstarter
- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
A Fistful of Fantasy: 01
From the author of the ‘100’ series of Adventure Seeds books, a new, shorter form source of inspiration for Games Masters. They might be adventures, non-player-characters, monsters, places… all ready to be dropped into your fantasy campaign, regardless of system.
In this booklet:
The Dragon’s Head Inn: Augury to the masses and site of the Blue Moon Festival. A wild stopover for travelling adventurers.
The Blackberry Wilder: A different kind of dryad with a thirst for blood and the thorns to get it.
The Shrieking Tomb: Not every vampire can escape its grave to bring terror, but then again, maybe it doesn’t need to.
Fimble Finesmoke: Halfing tobacconist, herbalist and fan of experimenting with the inhalation of substances.
Elesha the Exotic: Immortal elven companion looking for interesting and exciting places to be to distract her from the boredom of centuries of life.