- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
- NecroMech Available As An App
- Ackworth Tabletop Gamers
- [Mongoose Publishing] Classic Paranoia Returns!
- [Utherwald Press] Frozen Skies RPG for Savage Worlds Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Star System and Planet Maker
A Fistful of Fantasy: 02
From the author of the ‘100’ series of Adventure Seeds books, a new, shorter form source of inspiration for Games Masters. They might be adventures, non-player-characters, monsters, places… all ready to be dropped into your fantasy campaign, regardless of system.
In this booklet:
A Wand for the Everyman: What if the power to smite could be put in the hands of every peasant with a steady aim, without decades of study and the power of the blood?
Kingdom of the Blind: The Witch Queen keeps her people in check by literally keeping them in the dark. What does she do with all those eyes?
Wulfkin: There are more ways to become a shapeshifter than by being bit. What kind of person would call that curse onto themselves?
The Living Word: A desert temple, guarded by a mummy. Not everything is necessarily as straightforward as it seems though…
Life & Limb: The city is the most secure in the world but it takes power and daring to keep it that way, sometimes at the cost of its poor and vulnerable.