- [DramaScape] Secret Bio Lab
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Element Cruiser Box Set Kickstarter
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Marches Adventure 2: Mission to Mithril
- [DramaScape] US M4 Sherman and German Tiger I WWII Tanks
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 3: Flatlined
- [DramaScape] SciFi Research Station
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 2: Deepnight Endeavour
- [DramaScape] Modern Zombies
- [DramaScape] SciFi Police Station
- Dark Times Issue 2 Now Available
A Fistful of Fantasy: 03
From the author of the ‘100’ series of Adventure Seeds books, a new, shorter form source of inspiration for Games Masters. They might be adventures, non-player-characters, monsters, places… all ready to be dropped into your fantasy campaign, regardless of system.
In this booklet:
Oh, that’s just Offal!: Poor city planning places alchemical and magical shops near to the butchers. With horrific results…
Behind, with a Dagger: The King’s fair queen is behind him all the way, but perhaps it is only so she can more easily stab him in the back.
All that Glitters: Just how DO you get a big dragon into a dungeon when all the corridors are so small and how does he get out?
When the Levee Breaks: Weather magic can be a fearsome weapon in the wrong hands, as can the otherwise laughable tribes of the swamps. Less ‘Hell Comes to Frogtown’ and more ‘Frogs Come to Helltown’.
Fort Graven: The greatest fortress ever made was said to be protected even from death itself. To be truly impregnable nothing can get in… or out.