- [D101 Games] Free Adventure: Bite of the Crocodile God
- [Aurican’s Lair] GATEWAY – The d20 Tabletop Roleplaying Game
- [Astronautilus Productions] Squaddies Adventures
- Tabletop Scotland
- Symbaroum – Monster Codex Kickstarter
- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
A Fistful of Fantasy: 03
From the author of the ‘100’ series of Adventure Seeds books, a new, shorter form source of inspiration for Games Masters. They might be adventures, non-player-characters, monsters, places… all ready to be dropped into your fantasy campaign, regardless of system.
In this booklet:
Oh, that’s just Offal!: Poor city planning places alchemical and magical shops near to the butchers. With horrific results…
Behind, with a Dagger: The King’s fair queen is behind him all the way, but perhaps it is only so she can more easily stab him in the back.
All that Glitters: Just how DO you get a big dragon into a dungeon when all the corridors are so small and how does he get out?
When the Levee Breaks: Weather magic can be a fearsome weapon in the wrong hands, as can the otherwise laughable tribes of the swamps. Less ‘Hell Comes to Frogtown’ and more ‘Frogs Come to Helltown’.
Fort Graven: The greatest fortress ever made was said to be protected even from death itself. To be truly impregnable nothing can get in… or out.