- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
- Human 2.0: Tabletop Roleplaying in a Biopunk Dystopia
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 7: Blade Barrier
Above Decks Volume Three: Tramp Steamer
This Product is a full color floorplan 60 x 20 inch, of a Tramp Steamer.
It comes with Square, Hex and No Ovelays and includes the VTT (Virtual Table Top Images for online play).
Game Masters need quality maps for their miniatures. DramaScape™ is committed to bringing Game Masters the maps they need.
“We’ve got a vessel, a charter, and cargo. All we need is a worthy crew. Do you think you are up to the task?”
A tramp steamer is a commercial steamship with no regular schedule or established ports of call. This is the above deck plan of a screw-propelled steam ship with no sails.
This vessel can be used at any point after the industrial revolution. Many of these ships are still in use today to transport goods.
An adventure using the tramp steamer starts with the group being hired by an owner or charterer who needs a crew for the tramp steamer. The group needs to get the tramp steamer to its destination on time to get full pay, overcoming any complications with malfunctions of the screw propeller, bad weather, or any opposition such as pirates.