- Ken Rolston at The Kraken
- Rick Meints at The Kraken
- The Grognard Files
- Francesca Baerald Interview
- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
Achtung! Cthulhu – Part 1 by Sarah Newton out now!
Achtung! Cthulhu brings you a two-fisted wartime CALL OF CTHULHU roleplaying game setting packed full of fiendish Nazis, terrifying ancient mysteries, legendary war machines, and enough writhing tentacles to fill ten Reichstags!
Three Kings is the first in a series of standalone adventure supplements in the globe-spanning Zero Point campaign for Achtung! Cthulhu. Join a band of heroic soldiers, agents, and partisans behind enemy lines on the eve of World War Two, as they discover the unspeakable horrors of Castle Karlstein in occupied Czechoslovakia!
Inside you will find everything you need:
A standalone multi-episode adventure for hours of play!
New rules for Call of Cthulhu wartime investigations
Maps of Europe, Czechoslovakia, Castle Karlstein, and the surrounding area
An “Operational Briefing” handout
Setting information on Nazi-occupied Czechoslovakia
Four pregenerated characters to get you playing immediately!
Requires the Call of Cthulhu 6th edition rulebook to play.