- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 2: Deepnight Endeavour
- [DramaScape] Modern Zombies
- [DramaScape] SciFi Police Station
- Dark Times Issue 2 Now Available
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 1: Islands in the Rift
- [Chronicle City] Frankenstein Faktoria Role Playing Game
- [Reroll Productions] Age of Anarchy
- [DramaScape] SciFi Rocketship
- D101 Games Winter Sale
- [Traveller] Eve of Rebellion
[Adventure a Week] Search for Lost Legacy
Search for Lost Legacy 1: By Silver’s Light
When supplies of silver ore disappear, the PCs are requested by worried merchants to investigate. Foiling an ambush they arrive in the normally sleepy Hamlet of Krisen to find the local dwarven miners and tranquil nature community at odds with one another. It is up to the PCs to find the source of the strife, and in doing so make some long lost discoveries that lead to even further mystery. Awaiting the would be saviors are the remains of previous efforts to exploit ore in the region, a bizarre testing ground and dungeon that time has forgotten.
Will the PCs fall into the cold embrace of shadow and despair, or will they find glory and hope in the glisten of silver’s light? By Silver’s Light is the start to the four part adventure path, In Search Of Lost Legacy, and is suited for any rural setting.
Search for Lost Legacy 2: By Water’s Mirror
The lost domain of Vargon Greyhand’s has been found. The PCs are tasked with exploring this forgotten dungeon. What starts as a foray to solve a mystery and to claim long abandoned treasures soon proves to be quite different. You are not the first to adventure in these halls, and indeed you are far from alone now.
The PCs will seeks answers in a dangerous watery, temple. They fill face foul misshapen creatures from the depths of the world and encounter a whole array of creatures, malevolent and benign. Will the party find riches and answers in this wondrous place, or will they lose their souls to despair by water’ mirror. AP1-3 is the second part of the four part adventure path, In Search Of Lost Legacy, and is suited for any rural setting in hills or woods.
Also included in “By Water’s Mirror”:
- Monster: the aberrant Narenanorm
- Monster variation (the harmonic mephit)
- Magical Item: Sand of elemental transformation
- Hints about what’s to come in the ‘Search for Lost Legacy’ adventure path
Search for Lost Legacy 3: By Shadow’s Grasp
A race into darkness. The fate of the mighty wizard Vargon Greyhands is slowly being revealed. You are tasked with exploring a mysterious Sanctum upon an underground river. It is soon apparent you are not alone and others seek to plunder the fabled riches of the master shadow maker Vargon. But it is the magicians last endeavour that drives on the PCs, more than mere tales of treasure beyond compare.
Awaiting the brave explorers are a cruel race who have journeyed by an ingenious ship, the bewildering lair of a fiendish guardian, and an opponent with more at stake than even the resourceful party. Will the PCs find lore and reward in this mysterious abode, or will they fall by shadow’s grasp. This is the third foray into the four part adventure path, the Search Of Lost Legacy, and is suited for any rural setting in hills or woods.
Also included in “By Shadow’s Grasp”:
- A fantastical vessel for plying the rivers of the underworld, the Ironkeel.
- 2 new Monster variants: the aromatic mephit and the spectral shadow.
- 2 new Haunts.
- Suggestions to explore the ‘under deeps’ further against a horrific alliance of entities, and their devious deity
Search for Lost Legacy 4: By Eternal Wrath
After endless peril the party finally learns the fate of the egomaniacal Vargon Greyhands and an illustrious adventuring group—the Emerald Band—and to their astonishment the PCs discover they must complete the momentous work the shadow magician had begun! This all assumes that they can navigate the intriguing teleport system guarding Vargon’s most important secrets.
Awaiting the brave explorers are a servant of a diabolic god (whose story they have tracked throughout their adventures), an array of fantastic beasts (each a key to Vargon’s destruction), and a terrible showdown with the entity Vargon has become. Will they put an end to Vargon’s machinations once and for all in his magic filled domain, or will they fall to his eternal wrath. This adventure is the conclusion of the four part adventure path, Search For Lost Legacy, and is suited for any rural setting in hills or woods.
Also included in By Eternal Wrath:
- Four new monster variations: sensate mephit , serpentine lamia, vitriolic skeleton and a classic undead with a new twist, the proto-lich!
- A fifty chamber dungeon suitable for being dropped into any campaign setting or adventure, sure to test your players’ wits and mettle!
- Hooks for further adventures, tracing the mysterious past of the illusionist Vargon.