- [Just Crunch Games] The Cthulhu Hack: The Dark Brood
- [DramaScape] Golf Course
- Brett M Bernstein Interview
- Preparing For Dragonmeet
- [Fainting Goat Games] Space Supers #3: Starburst Sentinels [ICONS]
- [D101 Games] Cyber Monday Sale
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Creature Concept 2
- Scott A Woodard Interview
- Ken Rolston at The Kraken
- Rick Meints at The Kraken
Against the Unknown – the low-prep GUMSHOE game
Hardboiled detectives. Wartime spies. Investigators of the uncanny.
Such are the intrepid heroes of AGAINST THE UNKNOWN!
Against the Unknown is a standalone RPG using a streamlined take on the GUMSHOE system.
- Quick character generation: background cards provide skill packages so that you can create the character you want and ensure a range of key abilities across the group.
- Unified abilities: all used diceless for investigative purposes, and added to die rolls for general tests.
- Intuitive tracking of physical and mental harm (Damage and Shock): players can voluntarily have their characters suffer harm to boost die rolls – will you put your body or sanity on the line to succeed?
- Compatibility with existing GUMSHOE materials: Got a scenario you want to play? Against the Unknown helps you get up and running without delay.
Against the Unknown is available as a pay-what-you-want PDF, or as a black & white softcover book.