- [Cakebread & Walton] Massive Renaissance D100 PDF Sale and Bundle Discount
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 5: Acid Arrow
- [Shades of Vengeance] Era: Survival Kickstarter
- All Rolled Up and Swedish Gaming
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator – Cybernetics & Implant Names
- [Mongoose Publishing] Spinward Marches 2: The Lunion Shield Worlds
- Seven Hills
- [DramaScape] Fifth Anniversary Sale
- [Cakebread & Walton] OneDice Hauntaway
Against the Unknown – the low-prep GUMSHOE game
Hardboiled detectives. Wartime spies. Investigators of the uncanny.
Such are the intrepid heroes of AGAINST THE UNKNOWN!
Against the Unknown is a standalone RPG using a streamlined take on the GUMSHOE system.
- Quick character generation: background cards provide skill packages so that you can create the character you want and ensure a range of key abilities across the group.
- Unified abilities: all used diceless for investigative purposes, and added to die rolls for general tests.
- Intuitive tracking of physical and mental harm (Damage and Shock): players can voluntarily have their characters suffer harm to boost die rolls – will you put your body or sanity on the line to succeed?
- Compatibility with existing GUMSHOE materials: Got a scenario you want to play? Against the Unknown helps you get up and running without delay.
Against the Unknown is available as a pay-what-you-want PDF, or as a black & white softcover book.