- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Liberty Port
- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
- Human 2.0: Tabletop Roleplaying in a Biopunk Dystopia
Against the Unknown – the low-prep GUMSHOE game
Hardboiled detectives. Wartime spies. Investigators of the uncanny.
Such are the intrepid heroes of AGAINST THE UNKNOWN!
Against the Unknown is a standalone RPG using a streamlined take on the GUMSHOE system.
- Quick character generation: background cards provide skill packages so that you can create the character you want and ensure a range of key abilities across the group.
- Unified abilities: all used diceless for investigative purposes, and added to die rolls for general tests.
- Intuitive tracking of physical and mental harm (Damage and Shock): players can voluntarily have their characters suffer harm to boost die rolls – will you put your body or sanity on the line to succeed?
- Compatibility with existing GUMSHOE materials: Got a scenario you want to play? Against the Unknown helps you get up and running without delay.
Against the Unknown is available as a pay-what-you-want PDF, or as a black & white softcover book.